A job at Vine Medical Group is more than just a job. You become part of a highly valued and respected team with the potential to progress beyond your initial employment role. Many staff have moved within the business, such as receptionists being trained as healthcare assistants and temporary administration staff becoming permanent.
With a vibrant social side to Vine Medical Group, many teams have regular outings as well as with our annual staff BBQs and Christmas Party. Regular full staff meetings keep all staff updated with the latest developments, and a dedicated ‘staff-run’ Facebook Group allows everyone to keep in touch outside of work.
Some of the benefits of joining Vine Medical Group
- Option to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday and bank holiday allowances
- Overtime claimed back in pay or time off in lieu
- Friendly workforce
- Open door management policy
- State of the art computer systems
- Dedicated IT team for daily issues
Current Vacancies at Vine Medical Group
Are you an enthusiastic and forward thinking GP?
Then we need YOU to join our dynamic group of GPs, ably supported by our extended clinical team of pharmacists, paramedics, nurses and HCAs.
Partner / salaried position available, 4+ sessions per week.
· a suburban practice of 27,500 patients across 4 sites (with 1 allocated site for your routine clinics and a central hub for Same Day Care clinics)
· a successful training practice with GP registrars and extended team of medical students
· Team of 10 GP partners & 5 well established salaried GPs
The deal for you:
· £9500 per session, per annum for GPs with >1 yr post-qualification or a bespoke ultra-supportive package starting at £9000 for those with < 1yr
· Flexible working pattern available (school hours considered)
· Indemnity insurance for private work paid by practice
· The opportunity to pursue special interests
· Monthly ½ day meetings protected for shared education and clinical discussion opportunities
· Supportive team approach to duty ‘on the day’ illness with interlinked paramedic home visiting service provided by experienced team of 6 paramedics
· 2 full time employed pharmacists to support GP work and patient direct access
· Full workflow optimisation through highly skilled admin team
Closing date for applications : Monday 15th April
Enquiries to Dr Carl Fleisher either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 263089.
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/CALL HANDLER
F/T permanent basis
£8.30 per hour
We are a friendly, dynamic GP practice based in Waterlooville and have enjoyed a period of growth in recent years. We are now looking to expand our reception team and are looking to appoint an additional experienced Call Handler/Receptionist to work across our sites in Waterlooville.
· Enjoy working in a very busy environment
· Have worked in a call centre or high call volume reception setting
· Ideally have experience within a medical setting
· Be able to communicate effectively with all types of patients on the phone and face to face
· Able to work under pressure and respond to a high level of in-bound calls
· Be a superb team player
Full or part time hours are available and will include a late Monday evening to 7.30pm on a rota basis and at least one 8.00am start and 6.30pm finish .
We offer competitive rates of pay, NHS pension scheme, flexible working hours, a superb working environment and a setting where career development and progression is encouraged and supported.
A full job description is available on request.
For more information or to apply please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Rachel Barron on 02393 876 104 or email email@example.com.
Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
P/T circa 20 – 30 hours per week (permanent contract)
£8.75 per hour plus benefits including NHS pension scheme
Vine Medical Group are looking to recruit an additional HCA to join our team in Waterlooville.
Candidates will be able to support a variety of clinics and clinical services offered to patients across our sites. Experience gained in a primary care setting would be preferable.
Core duties will include:
• Health screening
• Supporting clinics such as: new patient medicals, diabetic clinic, baby immunisations etc
• Blood pressure monitoring
• Health promotion
Candidates will have a Care Certificate and exceptional communication skills.
Attention to detail, being friendly & approachable as well as a genuine passion and enthusiasm for patient care is an absolute must.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment Coordinator in writing with your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.